Argyll Camera & Photographic Clubs
Camera and photographic clubs are great places to meet like-minded people, learn new techniques, compare locations and enter competitions. The clubs tend to meet in the winter months and welcome none members to their meetings.
- Inveraray Photography Group, NEW for 2018. To find out more about this brand new club visit their Facebook group here.
Mid Argyll Camera Club, meets in Lochgilphead PA31 8QX from September to March. Guests are welcome. Visit their website here.
- Cowal Camera Club, meets in Dunoon PA23 7HR from September to April. Non-members are welcome. Visit their website here.
- Carradale Camera Club, meets in Carradale from September to May. If you would like to attend a meeting as a non-member please contact the club via their website here.
- Loch Lomond Camera Club, full details of forthcoming meetings are listed on their Meet Up page here or visit their Facebook page here.
- Peninsula Camera Club, meets at the Cove Sailing Club Helensburgh G84 monthly. Visit their website here.
- Oban Photographic Club, meets at The Regent Hotel in Oban PA34 5PZ on Monday evenings from October to March. Visit the website here. Visitors to Oban are welcome and they include a handy guide to great locations around Oban along with grid references on the website.
- The Three Villages Camera Club, meets monthly usually on a Thursday evening at the Three Villages Hall in Arrochar. For details of the next meeting visit their website here.