Courses & Tours
- Awestruck Art Gallery, located in Clydebank.
Photography classes Monday and Thursday evenings.
- Bill Baillie, “Lover of Light” and landscape photographer.
Tel: 01546 510359 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expect an early start to capture the stunning Argyll light at sunrise!
- Billy Currie Photography, Landscape photography in Glencoe.
Tel: 07500 828320 or contact via the website here.
Courses suitable for beginners through to advanced photographing in stunning locations such as Glencoe, Kilchurn Castle and Castle Stalker.
- Glencoe Photography, with professional photographer Karl Griffin.
Tel: 07769 809236 or email email@example.com
Tuition tailored to your individual requirements in one of Scotland’s most stunning locations.
Read Glencoe Photography reviews on TripAdvisor here.
- Islandscape Photography, Capturing Hebridean Light.
Tel: 07747 601900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rated four stars by Visit Scotland, enjoy workshops on the Isle of Mull and beyond with Dr. Sam Jones LRPS who was named RNLI Photographer of the Year in 2011.
Read Islandscape Photography reviews on TripAdvisor here.
- Argyll College UHI, Part time and evening photography courses.
Contact your nearest Learning Centre for more information.
- Templar Arts & Leisure Centre, Tarbert Loch Fyne.
Contact via the website here.
TALC offers a Creative Digital Media programme including Digital Photography, Digital SLR Training and Image Manipulation.
- Wild Bute, Walks, talks and tours on the beautiful Isle of Bute.
Tel: 07778 117378 or email: email@example.com
Professional photographer David Brown offers friendly fun and informative walks, talks, tours and short breaks with complimentary photographic assistance and tuition included.
- Fly Scenic Scotland, scenic flights from Oban Airport.
Tel: 01228 573490 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose from ten scenic flights ranging from 20 minutes to 1 hour over the stunning Scottish coastline and the islands of the Inner Hebrides.
Read Fly Scenic Scotland reviews on TripAdvisor here.
- Loch Lomond Seaplanes, flights over some of the most magnificent scenery on the planet.
Tel: 01436 675030 or email: email@example.com
Take the high road – soar over the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park and take in the majesty of Scotland’s stunning Highlands.
Read Loch Lomond Seaplanes reviews on TripAdvisor here.
- Argyll Safaris, Sit back and enjoy luxury, photographer friendly tours of Argyll and beyond.
Tel: 07760 880757 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Born and bred in Argyll, Rab Black is a passionate, knowledgable and friendly guide . Rab’s tours take you on a journey through bloody, beautiful and spiritual periods of Argyll’s history, albeit in the contemporary comforts of a Land Rover Discovery.
- Columba’s Trail, Entertaining and enlightening tours with local Gaelic speaking guide.
Tel: 07769 637754 or email email@example.com
Christine MacIntyre is a lively knowledgable guide with an Honours Degree in Scottish History. She is also a keen amateur photographer so there will be plenty of photo opportunities en route.
- Jura Island Tours, tour this beautiful island with local expert guides.
Tel: 01496 820314 / 07884 024777 or complete the contact form here.
Whether you want to know more about the nature and history of the island, see the spectacular scenery, or just get from A to B why not do it with Jura Island Tours.
Read Jura Island Tour’s reviews on TripAdvisor here.
- Kathy Cameron, Private tour guide and planning service.
Tel: 01499 302361 / 07775 691 641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours for English and Spanish speaking visitors with highly knowledgable Argyll based tour guide.
Read Kathy Cameron’s reviews on TripAdvisor here.
- Travel Through Scotland, with registered Blue Badge Guide Jean Blair.
Tel: 01506 825930 / 07989 570287 or email email@example.com
More than twenty years guiding experience and a an extensive knowledge of her home country.
- West Coast Tours, coach tours to some of Argyll’s most spectacular destinations.
Tel: 01631 566809 or complete the contact form here.
Read West Coast Tour’s reviews on TripAdvisor here.
- Appin Boat Tours, RIB tours from Port Appin on the West Coast.
Tel: 01631 730000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lynn of Lorne offers an engaging area rich in possibilities for the photographer; Castle Stalker, seals, seabirds, eagles, otters and porpoise. Private charter is discounted for camera clubs.
Read Appin Boat Tours reviews on TripAdvisor here.
- Argyll Cruising, Small boat cruising holidays on the West Coast of Argyll.
Tel: 07917 858545 or email: email@example.com
Enjoy a unique Scottish cruise holiday afloat amongst the islands and sea lochs of South Argyll.
- Argyll Sea Tours, Wildlife and Seal Tours from Oban
Tel: 07900 605245 / 07879 650589 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours from the Oban Times Slipway in Oban on the MV Creagallan.
- Basking Shark Scotland, the only tour company in Scotland dedicated to basking sharks.
Tel: 07975 723140 or email: email@example.com
Tours from Oban ranging from one day to seven days to view these stunning giants off the west coast, the shark season being May to September.
Read Basking Shark Scotland reviews on TripAdvisor here.
- Craignish Cruises, guided wildlife boat trips and charters.
Tel: 07747 023038 between 9am – 9pm or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
From Ardfern to the Corryvrechan whirlpool, Jura, Scarba and the Garvellach Islands aboard a purpose built catamaran. Rated four stars by Visit Scotland.
Read Craignish Cruises reviews on TripAdvisor here.
- Clan Charters, Family run yacht chartering company on the west coast of Scotland.
Tel: 01475 539 003 or email: email@example.com
Explore the stunning west coast of Scotland including Loch Fyne on board the Clan, a 41ft luxury family cruiser.
- Coastal Connection, Specialise in scenic, wildlife cruises in the Sound of Mull and the islands in the Firth of Lorn Special Area of Conservation.
Tel: 01631 565833, mobile: 07919 615210 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Departing from Oban enjoy the stunning diversity of wildlife off our coast including basking sharks, dolphins, porpoises, seals, otters and even the occasional minke whale depending on the season.
Read Coastal Connection reviews on TripAdvisor here.
- Farsain Cruises, Daily cruises to the lochs and islands of Nether Lorn.
Tel: 07880 714165 or email email@example.com
Daily cruises featuring whirlpools, wildlife from Craobh Marina. Also available for private charters and filming.
- Fyne Sea Tours, Daily excursions and skippered charters on Loch Fyne.
Tel: 07961 530974 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily one and two hour wildlife and castle cruises on Loch Fyne from Strachur on board the “Fyne Explorer”.
Read Fyne Sea Tours reviews on TripAdvisor here.
- Fyne Pioneer, Unlock Scotland’s remote west coast.
Tel: 01546 808085, mobile: 07904 011774 or email: email@example.com
A fast RIB mainly offering dive trips but can be chartered for sightseeing tours from Loch Fyne, Oban, Crinan and Tobermory to name but a few.
- Islay Sea Adventures, wildlife and sight-seeing tours around the Isaly coast.
Tel: 01496 300129, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rated as a 4 star “Wildlife Experience” by the Scottish Tourist Board the tours offer the chance to see the most spectacular wildlife that our shores have to offer – seals, porpoises and an abundance of seabirds. You may even catch sight of a sea eagle or a sea otter!
Read Islay Sea Adventures reviews on TripAdvisor here.
- Jenny Wren Boat Charter, Explore the west coast from Craobh Haven.
Tel: 01852 500779, mobile: 07973 450225 or email: email@example.com
Rated as a 5 star “Wildlife Experience” by the Scottish Tourist Board and operating all year round enjoy wildlife trips, the Corryvreckan Whirlpool, Jura, Islay and Mull Distillery visits in a comfortable heated cabin.
Read Jenny Wren reviews on TripAdvisor here.
- The Majestic Line, Explore Argyll and the Hebrides on these stunning cruise ships.
Tel: 01369 707951 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience the beauty and wildness of Argyll away from the beaten track on board one of the two Majestic Line mini cruise ships.
- Mull Charters, Departs from Ulva Ferry on Mull’s magical west coast.
Tel: 01680 300444 or 07788 677131 or email: email@example.com
Due to popular demand Mull Charters offer bespoke photography tours, limited to four guests and there is the option to choose the time of day, length of trip and even positioning of the boat to make the best use of the light. Subject to minimum numbers and weather.
Read Mull Charters reviews on TripAdvisor here.
- Seafari Adventures Oban, wildlife RIB tours around the West Coast .
Tel: 01852 300003 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rated 4 stars by Visit Scotland, Seafari offer fantastic boat tours around the coast where you can visit the world famous Corryvreckan whirlpool, wildlife spotting and whale watching (seasonal). Probably best to have a waterproof camera for this one!
Read Seafari Adventures reviews on TripAdvisor here.
- Sealife Adventures, whale and wildlife watching.
Tel: 01631 571010 daytime or 01852 300203 evenings and weekends.
Based near Oban and skippered by Marine Biologist David Ainsley, tours visit the famous Corryvreckan Whirlpool and some of the West Coast’s best wildlife hotspots.
Read Sealife Adventures reviews on TripAdvisor here.
- Staffa Tours, visit Fingal’s Cave, Staffa and the Treshnish Isles.
Tel: 07831 885985 or 01631 358976 Email: email@example.com or complete the contact form here.
Daily boat tours departing from Oban, Fionnphort, Mull and Iona to some of the most incredible locations on the west coast of Scotland including the world famous Fingal’s Cave.
Read Staffa Tours reviews on TripAdvisor here.
- St Hilda Sea Adventures, Unique cruising holidays on the beautiful West coast.
Tel:+44(0) 7745 550988 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking passengers to the majestic west coast of Scotland: the Outer and Inner Hebrides and Argyll – beautiful, unspoiled coastlines of spectacular sea lochs, stunning Highland landscapes and incredible wildlife.
- Turus Mara, Mull wildlife boat trips to Staffa, Treshnish Isles and Iona.
Tel: 01688 400242 or email: email@example.com
A family business based on the Isle of Mull for over 40 years from either Mull or Oban taking you to some of the most stunning coastline on the west coast and incredible wildlife including puffins, common and grey Atlantic seals, dolphins, whales and basking sharks.
Read Turus Mara reviews on TripAdvisor here.
In order that you may make an informed decision when choosing your workshop, course or tour we have included a link to TripAdvisor reviews. Where no link is included we have been unable to locate any reviews. We will, however, check regularly to see if reviews have been added.